About EPA Infrastructure Private Limited
We, at EPA Infrastructure Private Limited, provide specialized construction services which include vacuum dewatered flooring, industrial flooring like PE foam flooring and epoxy flooring, dust proofing of concrete floors, waterproofing of basements, roofs, terraced gardens, sunken portions, and insulation of buildings.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Making a project timeline activity schedule
2. Ensuring that the appointed sub-contractors work as per requirement
3. Preparing a 'Daily Progress and Hindrance Report'
4. Reporting daily to the project coordinator to ensure that you meet the requirements of the role
Note: Your role will be to manage the construction work at the site. You will undergo a week's training where you will be taught about the project's scope of work including its BOQ, timeline, and quality. You will also be taught how timely execution is achieved in construction projects. After that, you will be assigned the role of site engineer intern (construction) for 3 months at a site in Rajarhaat, Kolkata.
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 7th Jun'21 and 12th Jul'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Must be a civil engineer or an M.Tech student
2. Must have their own laptop for working, reporting, and handling video calls
Certificate Letter of recommendation Job offer
Number of openings