Snowflake Jobs in Bangalore, Hyderabad - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
Perform analysis on existing Data Storage system and development of Data Solution in Snowflake
Set up and build pipelines for Data Migration from on-prem to Snowflake.
Build new or improve existing data warehouse using dimensional modelling.
Developing and maintaining data architecture and data models
Create standardized procedures for data flows
Conduct efficient data integration with other third-party tools and Snowflake
Create and maintain the documentation of the architecture, data models and maintenance activities
Review and audit existing data models and solutions and propose better processes
Perform tuning, testing and problem analysis
Identify, design, implement and deploy new Snowflake based data architecture
Automate manual processes and optimize the data flows
Resolve production issues to ensure seamless data processing
More information about this Snowflake Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Snowflake job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Snowflake job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3 to 3+ year experience as an Snowflake
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, M.Com, BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 200000 and 900000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Snowflake is a Full Time in Bangalore, Hyderabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Snowflake is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Snowflake position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Snowflake in our Organisation.