Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Social Media Executive/Digital Marketing Executive
Candidates who have completed their Internship can also apply.
Role 1- Social Media Executive Job Duties:
· Oversees all company social media accounts management
· Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
· Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
· Manages social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction
· Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
· Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
· Interviews hires and trains social media team members
· Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
· Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
Role 2- Digital Marketing Executive Job Duties:
· Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
· Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
· Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
· Update website content from the backend regularly
· Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
· Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
· Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
· Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
· Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
· Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
· Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.