'1. Understand, meet and surpass client's expectations and objectives
- Fulfilling all deliverables promised to your assigned clients every month.
- Mapping down client objectives.
- Active Client Coordination.
- Following good brands, taking inspiration, paying attention to details of other brands, saving ideas/writing them down if and when they see or come up with something.
- Always take care of permanent asks & assign a deadline to temporary asks.
- Have a constant and seamless relationship with the client.
2. Develop, Execute, Manage, analyze and Oversee the Content Strategy for the brand
- Generate Social Media Content. Plan monthly strategy depending upon the client's objective.
- Create successful campaigns.
- Be updated with the trends and upcoming news for all social media platforms.
- Exploring newer features of platforms you operate on.
- Handle Engagement on social media (Reply to comments, DMs).
- Create Shoot sheet according to the plan for the month.
- Coming up with Ads plan and the techniques to reach the goal.
- Monthly analytics.
3. Adhere to checklists, SOPs, and Deadlines
- Learn the checklists & SOP completely
- Never miss out on client deadlines.
- Chart out the SOP for a new task being done that is not on the SOP, approve from TL, and then do the task.
4. Proactively participate, analyze and report your tasks and activities
- Participate actively in team activities/meetings.
- Analyze your day-to-day activities and improve wherever scope.
- Report your tasks as per SOPs.
- Report to the client.'