Here's a rare internship opportunity to do something fun and earn well while still learning. In this internship, you would have the chance to work with the best in the field of hospitality.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies on weekly basis.
2. Manage and oversee social media content
3. Measure the success of every social media campaign
4. Plan and take part in food and menu tastings.
5. Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
6. Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
7. Hire and train others in the team
8. Work on understanding & applying strategies to influence prospects using social media
9. Conduct deep-dive research on industries, companies & buyer persona profiles
10. Create high-quality impactful content - social media posts, articles, blogs, infographics, and presentations
11. Interact with customers via calls and texts to take feedback constantly
Note: We are looking only for serious candidates. They will be absorbed into the company and salary will be hiked by three times if found suitable.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
are from Bangalore
have relevant skills and interests