We at Argumentative Indians are building a non-partisan debating platform for people to engage with political and legal experts, social activists, policy makers, historians and journalists on various national and international topics. People are offered exposure to views of thought leaders from different fields, so that they can draw on a wide range of perspectives as they formulate their own views.
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness.
1. Handle all social media accounts for the platform
2. Target relevant audience and actively engage with followers
3. Run campaigns to promote upcoming events
4. Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing content
5. Update website and manage a monthly newsletter
6. Support PR and brand building initiatives
7. Approach and coordinate with influencers
1. Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
2. Hands-on experience with canva or any other content generation platforms.
3.Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
6. Any legitimate certification and past internship experience is a plus.
7. Strong understanding of Social Media Algorithms, Hashtags etc.
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
have relevant skills and interests