Social Media Marketing Jobs Opening in Indian Women Blog at Jaipur
1. Handle client companies' social media accounts and manage them
2. Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
3. Develop, implement and manage social media strategy for the customer
4. Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
5. Work with the brands to create and implement social media strategies
6. Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
7. Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology
8. Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
9. Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and LinkedIn
10. Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for social media
11. Audit and analyze social media presences, including digital advertising costs visibility and growth
12. Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 13th Sep'22 and 18th Oct'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship
More information about this Social Media Marketing Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Social Media Marketing job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Social Media Marketing job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Social Media Marketing
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, M Phil / Ph.D, B.Com, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BEd, BSc, MCA, MEd, MSc, PG Diploma, BFA, 12th Pass (HSE), BSW
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Social Media Marketing is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Social Media Marketing position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for Social Media Marketing in our Organisation.