Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
This position will be responsible for contributing technical knowledge in multiple applications development efforts and responsible for writing and configuring code to meet user specifications for new and upgraded solutions.
This role participates in SDLC including defining needs of client, providing input for functional design, testing, troubleshooting, and documenting software solutions.
Candidates will be trained on
· C#.Net / ASP.Net MVC / SQL / JQuery Technologies.
· Dot net core AWS lambda
· Must be willing to learn new Design and Architectural Process in different era of technologies that includes C# / ASP.Net MVC have a zeal to work on complete life cycle of a software product.
· Should be well versed with design patterns and code reviews.
· Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage. Strong oral and written communications skills.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to communicate effectively with team members
· Coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices are important.
· Ability to work independently and with team and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
· Ability to learn new techniques and tools in area of expertise and implement in projects as required
· Must be analytical, flexible, innovative, and self-motivated
· Proactive in taking up project tasks and complete them, Ability to 'think outside the box.
Training period : 2 months (Stipend of INR 10,000)
Offered Designation : Associate Software Engineer
Offered CTC : 2.7 LPA
Agreement/Bond : Two Years
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.