Please find the JD below:-
You will be responsible for capturing client requirements, documentation (functional & technical),developing, troubleshooting, debugging and implementing software. You should have the capability to leverage your past experience, should possess judgment to plan and accomplish goals to outperform yourself.
Role & Responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer:
• Collaborating with Clients, Product Managers, Architects, & Analysts to understand and review requirements & design.
• Developing and enhancing effective programs & data structures to meet objectives of the end product.
• Participating effectively in relevant aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodology including planning, design, development, testing, reviews and demonstrations.
• Investigating and resolving application issues as needed while packaging, configuring and deploying software.
• Preparing functional and technical specification documents which address the requirements.
• Researching, recommending, and introducing new technologies.
• Preparing Unit Test Cases and performing Unit Testing to confirm that the final product meets requirements and customer needs.
• Performing Regression Testing.
• Participating in Business planning, IT strategy. Years of Experience: 3-8 years Must have Criteria
• Graduation Degree in B.E / B.Tech/B.Sc or MCA
• Professional programming experience in developing complete stack – Both server and client side. ASP.Net Core, Web APIs, MVC and C#.
• Must have hands on experience in JQuery.
• Understanding of various phases of SDLC.
• Experience in performing unit testing and fixing bugs.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Exposure to SAAS based product.
• Core Dot Net 4.0+, MVC
• VB.Net, Asp.net, C#, Asp.net core
• SQL- Oracle or MSSQL
• Web Services/XML/JSON
• Telerik, Power BI Reporting Tool
• Web API
• Micro services
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview, Group Discussion
Who can apply : Experienced (0.6 to 3+ Years)