Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Qualification: Btech in IT, Computer Science
NP: immediate joiners
1.Development based on Micro-services Architecture, Domain-Driven Design, and Bounded Context for loose coupling of various services.
2.Writing Reusable, Testable, and efficient code.
3.Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
4.Implementation of security and data protection.
5.Integration of data storage solutions like MongoDB, Mysql.
6. Skills to deploy.
1.Strong proficiency with Java.
2. Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
3. Understanding Message Queuing frameworks like RabbitMQ and Apache Kafka is a strong plus.
4. Understanding accessibility and security compliance and JSON web tokens.
5. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
6. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
7. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
8.Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
9.Creating database schemes that represent and support business processes.
10. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
11. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
12. Good exposure to technologies like Build Systems, Git, and (Maven/Gradel).
13. Experience in technologies like Kstream, storm, span, and dataflow is an added advantage
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.