Candidates are expected to possess strong Java Web Application Development and Systems Development experience.
Chosen candidates will be responsible for design, creation, and maintenance of Java code associated with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform.
Chosen candidate will work with other Software Engineers in a team environment sharing the design and development responsibilities.
Chosen candidates will also work with QA Teams, Requirements Team, and Project Management team in designing, developing, optimizing the code using industry best practices. , Candidate will also troubleshoot application related issues in production and in non-production environments.
Chosen candidate will possess necessary technical knowledge in Java technologies, databases, and coding best practices,
§ Design, implement, and maintain angular and java-based application phases
§ Take part in Agile Ceremonies, software, and architectural development activities
§ Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
§ Identify production and non-production application issues
§ Transform requirements into stipulations, ability to translate functional / non-functional requirements to systems requirements
§ Develop, test, implement, and maintain application software
§ Recommend changes to improve established angular and java application processes
§ Develop application code using Java and other tools
§ Strong skills in JSON, Rest Full Service APIs, SPRING (MUST), Hibernate, Maven, Tomcat, Wildfly
§ Knowledge of AI/ML skills is a plus.
§ Candidates should have Computer Science skills involving Algorithms, Data Structures, Logical Programming, and basic computing methods.
§ Ability to deliver technical training, demos,
§ Knowledge of Kafka, RabbitMQ, NoSQL Databases like Mango DB, Cassandra is a plus
§ Proficient in MySQL and complex relational database design
Qualifications and additional Responsibilities:-
§ Bachelors’ degree or its equivalent in computer science, information technology, engineering, or related technical field.
§ Java Development course/Certification is must for Fresher's
§ Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to follow verbal/written instructions
§ Willingness and ability to work extended hours, off-hours and/or weekends, as required, in support of the company’s business needs.
§ Must have good analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
§ Awareness of latest technologies and trends
§ Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
§ Ability to design and code complex programsBasic understanding of project domain mandatory
More information about this Software Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Software Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Software Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Software Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Software Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Software Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Software Developer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Software Developer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
TurningPoint Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd
At TurningPoint, our heritage of innovation and strong software engineering capabilities enables us to provide our full suite of mission-critical solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner. The high level of customer satisfaction with our solutions is exemplified by our happy repeat customer base. We take pride in our longstanding reputation of predictability, dependability and corporate decision-making that delivers meaningful results and preserves the longevity of our client partnerships. Founded in 2003, we are privately funded and debt free. TurningPoint Software Engineering process is independently appraised at CMMI Maturity Level 5.