• You will own the front-end development for one or more of our products and collaborate with visual/interaction designers, other engineers, and product managers to launch new products, iterate on existing features, and build a world-class user experience.
• You will implement cutting-edge technologies and will be writing state-of-the-art code to keep the cutting edge of current technology.
• Your specific expertise will be required to make the site delightful, secure, performance and accessible to all our members.
• Meet with colleagues including product managers, designers and other engineers assigned to your project(s).
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or related practical experience.
• An encyclopedic knowledge of browser quirks and their remedies.
• Knowledge of (and a passion for) current trends and best practices in front end architecture, including performance, accessibility and usability.
• Experienced in Unit / Integration / Visual Testing.
• Experience with JSP and Dust programming a plus.
• Excellent written and oral communications.
• Ability and eagerness to program progressive, single-page applications (Backbone / Angular/ Play framework)