We are looking for someone who can work with the Integrations or Platform vertical to extend and scale our product-line. Every product line has the dependency on other products within LimeTray eco-system and SE- 2 is expected to collaborate with different internal teams to own stable and scalable releases.
While every product-line has their own tech stack - different products have different technologies and it's expected that Person is comfortable working across all of them as and when needed. Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices, Java, Node, MySQL, MongoDB, Angular, React, Kubernetes, AWS, PythonRequirements
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum 2-year work experience in building, managing and maintaining Java backend applications
- Strong Understanding of Algorithms & Data structures
- Strong proficiency with Java, Spring/Spring-Boot
- Good experience in MySQL and No SQL technologies (like MYSQL, MongoDB)
- Delivered quality work with a medium contribution
- Has a basic understanding of server management/deployment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup and Outstanding work-ethic
Ownership Driven - Owns end to end development
Team Player - Works well in a team. Collaborates with & outside the team.
Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and articulately. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication including email.
Proactive & Persistence - Acts without being told to and demonstrates a willingness to go the distance to get something done
Develops emotional bonding for the product and does what is good for the product.
Customer first mentality. Understands customers pain and works towards the solutions.
Honest & always keeps high standards. - Expects the same form the team.
Strict on Quality and Stability of the product.