Software Engineer Jobs in Mumbai - C.H. Robinson
We are looking for a creative, skilled Software Engineer to maintain and enhance our applications from both front-end and back-end perspectives. You must work well in a team and collaborate.
are looking for a candidate who is sensible, dynamic, smart and with good
- Work on both front-end and back-end with technology stack including HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, VueJS, PHP, and MySQL
- Working with the development team to build out new
features and products
- Troubleshooting the cause of bugs and implementing solutions where needed
- Continually looking for ways to improve or optimize our technology
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tool
- Building web applications by doing research on different frameworks/tools/technologies and giving the best in class user experience- Understand Agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
· Passion for identifying and turning complex user problems into simple, intuitive, and engaging experiences.
· Possess exceptional interpersonal skills for team environments requiring transparent and concise communication, effective listening, diverse perspectives, collaboration, time management, and self-management.
· Technical knowledge of front-end development for React web or iOS and Android platforms.
· A Bachelor's degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), behavioral science, information systems, or computer science.
About C.H. Robinson
At C.H. Robinson, we believe in accelerating global trade to deliver products and goods to help drive the world's economy. Using the strengths of our people, processes, and technology, we help the supply chain work smarter, not harder. As one of the world's largest third-party logistics providers (3PL), we provide a broad portfolio of logistics services, fresh produce sourcing, and Managed Services through our growing global network.
C.H. Robinson is an American Fortune 500 provider of multimodal transportation services and third-party logistics who solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. With nearly $20 billion in freight under management and 18 million shipments annually, we are one of the world’s largest logistics platforms. Our global suite of services accelerates trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With the combination of our multi-modal transportation management system and expertise, we use our information advantage to deliver smarter solutions for our more than 119,000 customers and 78,000 contract carriers. Our technology is built by and for supply chain experts to bring faster, more meaningful improvements to our customers’ businesses.