Software Engineer Jobs Opening in A Client of Freshersworld at Pulwama
Role And Responsibilities:-
Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
Advocating front-end and backend development best practices
Implementing features around Instana's core product
You will interface with senior architects across several locations to ensure that the overall strategy is communicated and understood.
Understand application storyboards and use cases to be able to develop product features
Be able to troubleshoot bottlenecks and defects and arrive at solutions to these problems
Help maintain code quality, organization and modularity by following sound development practices and IBM Security design standards
Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
Understanding user needs, and exploring user-centered designs
Their role includes analyzing and modifying existing software as well as designing, constructing and testing end-user applications that meet user needs all through software programming languages.
Specifying, building, testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting your code
Write well-designed, testable code.
It plays a crucial role in the performance of the final product on the one hand, while it contributes significantly to the development cost and elapsed time of development.
Leveraging modern tools and techniques to develop clean, efficient, and reusable code
HTML/CSS experience, ideally including concepts like modularization, lay-outing and accessibility
Good design and code writing discipline and an eye for code efficiency
Agile and Scrum development methodologies
Software development using Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, and OpenShift
Mentoring team members.
Strong Java programming experience
Experience with Kubernetes and associated container and orchestration technologies.
A solid base of programming languages is required.
Languages and technologies include Go, Java, Python and other scripting languages are useful, as well as Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, and others with a strong working knowledge of OpenShift
Relevant industry experience
The role also focuses on the complex and large software systems that make up the core systems for an organization
Re-architecting legacy applications to microservices
Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
More information about this Software Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Software Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Software Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Software Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Software Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Software Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Software Engineer in our Organisation.
Role it software engineer
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category IT/Software
A Client of Freshersworld
NodeJS - Technology Engineer jobs in A Client of Freshersworld at Pulwama
A Client of Freshersworld
Salary not disclosed
Posted: 1 months ago
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?