· Interested in programming demonstrated by college projects / internships
· Good in programming logic, analytical thinking and curiosity to learn new things
· Understanding of Computer Science Fundamentals
· Team work and communications - skills comprise of oral, written, and interpersonal skills
· A Passion for Self Development and constantly improving oneself
More information about this Software Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Software Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Software Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Software Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 300000 and 3500000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Software Engineer is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Software Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Software Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Software Engineer in our Organisation.
Blume Global (HQ California, www.blumeglobal.com) is a disrupter in the supply chain software market and has built the next generation cloud first Digital Supply Chain Platform for fortune 500 companies. Blume Global uses its 25+ years of data insights and global network to help enterprises be more agile, improve service delivery and reduce cost removing significant wastage from their operations.
As we continue to grow our team at a global scale (offices in Bay Area, Boston, Chicago, EU, Hong Kong, and Bangalore), Blume Global is seeking highly driven, results-oriented, and passionate talent about growing our technology and services teams.
Blume is building the first R&D center outside the US at Bangalore. As we build a world-class center that has complete product ownership, we are on the lookout to hire great talent across multiple areas of Quality Engineering, Product Management and Software Development. The R&D team in Bangalore is the largest office with about 400 plus employees!