Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
N.Ex.T for Software Engineering
Your first job will build the future!
What is N.Ex.T?
N.Ex.T - NVIDIA Exceptional Talent is a pioneering program designed to hire exceptional talent from across colleges in India. For dreamers, creators and innovators passionate about changing the world through technology. Here’s an opportunity to start your career in software with NVIDIA. Inviting engineers graduating in 2022 to apply for N.Ex.T and build the future with us!
Do you have a passion for computing using new age technologies?
Do you want to work on leading-edge problems alongside some of the best & brightest in the world?
Do you like working in a dynamic working environment that involves creative problem solving and thinking on your feet?
We, at NVIDIA, want to find and bring the brightest young technologists of our generation to do their life’s best work at NVIDIA in our Software Group.
NVIDIA's invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefining modern computer gaming with RTX, cloud gaming and metaverse. GPUs have also revolutionized parallel computing and HPC. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing.
NVIDIA is a “learning machine” that constantly evolves by adapting to new opportunities that are hard to tackle, that only we can pursue, and that matter to the world. This is our life’s work, to amplify human creativity and intelligence. We are inviting new college graduates to come explore the diverse opportunities we have within our Software Group in India.
What You Will Be Doing
● Understand, modify, and enhance NVIDIA software stack
● Design, develop and enhance creative scalable solutions to serve millions of users and systems
● Triage and debug the complex issues in Nvidia's software stack
● Collaborate with other specialists within and across groups and geographies while handling
● Be part of teams that are creating the next generation technologies and innovations
What We Need To See
● B.Tech/Dual degree/M.Tech/MS/PhD from CS/EE/EC departments, graduating in 2022
● Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, OS concepts, object-oriented
programming, and hands-on coding
● Good at analytical skills and finding creative solutions to problems
● Ability to collaborate across multiple teams and people working in different time zones
● Self-motivated with good communication and documentation skills
Ways For You To Stand Out From The Crowd
● You are able to divide complex problems into simple sub problems and then reuse available
solutions to implement the solutions.
● You have worked on computer algorithms and demonstrated the ability to choose the best
possible algorithms to solve complex problems
● You have the expertise or knowhow in one of the following: Kernel Programming, Machine-
Learning/Deep-Learning, Cloud Technologies, Database Concepts, Fullstack Development
Come join our team and do your life’s work at NVIDIA!
At NVIDIA, we’re creating and innovating the future. From inventing the GPU in 1999 to redefining modern computer graphics, NVIDIA revolutionized gaming, parallel computing, and now, AI. Today, NVIDIANs across the globe work on all-things exciting - from healthcare to robots. Blockbuster films to self-driving cars. 5G to the NVIDIA Omniverse. Kickstart your career with NVIDIA, do your life’s best work at a company that’s changing the world!
NVIDIA Software Engineering
NVIDIA Software Engineering is 2000+ employees' group in India, spread across Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad locations. We have opportunities across different verticals in Software: Cloud, System Software, Compiler, Infrastructure, AI/ML and Web Development. As an engineer in the Software Group in India, you’ll get to work on exciting projects involving software of all NVIDIA Solutions, Driver stack, Chip, MM, 3DV Graphics, Grid and VR.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.