Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Test Development Engineer will have the following areas of responsibility:
· This individual will understand firmware and software requirements and derive Test Plans and Test Procedures to verify and validate firmware functionality.
· Responsible for developing test cases using Python that exercise various complex requirements/specifications of wireless communication platforms
· Responsible for initial triage of issues found, and debugging test-specific hardware/software issues with minimal hand holding
· Responsible for development & maintenance of test rigs, and any software/hardware infrastructure required for test case development
· Responsible for developing and integrating Jenkins pipelines
Required Skills & Experience:
· This position requires a BS/MS in Electronics & Communication
· Relevant industry experience of at least 3 years
· Source code version control systems – git, svn
· Issue reporting & tracking systems – Jira
· Programming languages – Python scripting language, Robot Framework, C/C++ programming
· Must have used OOPS concepts and advanced python programming skills
· Unit Test frameworks, test management and automation engines
· (Desirable) Experience with setting up and using equipment like spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, vector signal analyzers
· (Desirable) – Some exposure to fundamentals of rf & communication systems
· (Desirable) – Test development experience for communication systems with complex certification requirements
Note: Even Freshers with Good Python Knowledge and got trained from renowned Python Training institute in Bangalore can apply for Trainee engineer.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.