Software Test Engineer Jobs Opening in IMRIEL Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd at Akota, Vadodara, Pune
Designation: Software Test Engineer
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.1-5 years of testing/development experience automation of test scripts.
Hands-on experience in developing functional and integration test automation for web applications using Selenium/Protractor/Cypress etc., Mobile Apps using Appium or other equivalent tools, API using Postman, etc.
Demonstrated understanding of Agile (SCRUM) techniques.
Experience working in any of the bug tracking tools JIRA, Azure DevOps, TestRail, etc.
Experience in either of mentioned programming languages.
C#, JAVA, TypeScript, etc.You have strong analytical skills and care about how your work gets done.
You only swear by DRY and clean code, object-oriented programming, good practices…You think forward, care for innovation and push for early adoption of what would be the next big thing.
Databases have no more secrets for you. You use Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. on a daily basis.
Experience in Test Driven Development.Must have good communication skills in English.
Creating test cases for Web and Mobile/Tablet applications. Writing tests & test scripts for Web and Mobile/Tablet applications. Creating an Automation test framework and integrating it with the project. And also perform the continuous integration and deployment of the tests. Generate reports based on the automation tests. Interact with 3rd-party applications using APIs, web services, etc. Work on Load, Stress, and Performance Testing of the applications. Care for user experience and develop widgets for data visualizations, including user-friendly charting and mapping. Care for details and be concerned about the technical choices that are made (the way you build features can also impact the existing system).
Good to know:
Knowledge of working in Cypress, Protractor, etc.Performance test using JMeter, Flood.io, etc.Experience with BrowserStack, Lamdatest, etc.Experience in Junit/NUnit/Page Object Framework etc.Knowledge of DevOps.
A passion for continuous improvement in both technology and process strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and organizational skills
Experience: 1 to 5 years.
More information about this Software Test Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Software Test Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Software Test Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 to 3+ year experience as an Software Test Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, MCA, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Software Test Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Software Test Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Software Test Engineer in our Organisation.
Role it software engineer
Who can apply Experienced (1 to 3+ Years)
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
We provide a range of business services using some of the world’s leading software technology.
Software developer - UMBRACO CMS jobs in Treffersource technologies at Mumbai, Pune
1 to 3+ Years
Salary not disclosed
B.Com, M.Com, BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, CS, MS, MSc
Posted: 1 months ago
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?