- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- PythonPreferably has familiarity with testing on web applications familiar with automating testsExcellent verbal and communication skillsGood time management and organizational skills Ability to keep updated with the constantly changing technologies.
A passion for testing, developing and designing a focused results-oriented team member.
More information about this Software Test Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Software Test Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Software Test Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Software Test Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, MCA
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Software Test Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: Yes,its a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Software Test Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Software Test Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Software Test Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
About the Company
TestVagrant is a software test consulting company with a goal to help companies accelerate the time-to-market of a product/service by using intelligent test solutions. TestVagrant specialises in strategising QA by using frameworks and solutions which are innovative and next generation thereby helping companies deliver high quality software at a fast-track speed.