Software Testing Engineer Jobs Opening in Percept Infosystem at Nagpur-Others, Nagpur
·Working knowledge of programming.
·Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
·Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
·Ability to collate data and compile test reports.
Roles & Responsibilities:
·Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
·Executing tests on software usability.
· Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
· Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
·Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
·Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
More information about this Software Testing Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Software Testing Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Software Testing Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Software Testing Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 8000 and 12000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Software Testing Engineer is a Full Time in Nagpur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Software Testing Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Software Testing Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Software Testing Engineer in our Organisation.