Software Testing Engineer Jobs Opening in Percept Infosystem at Nagpur-Others, Nagpur
·Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
·Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
·Working knowledge of test management software and SQL.
·Excellent communication skill.
Roles & Responsibilities:
·Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
·Evaluate product code according to specifications
·Create logs to document testing phases and defects
·Automated testing and problem-solving of various tasks that work towards a development process
·Create and design application and software testing processes
·Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
More information about this Software Testing Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Software Testing Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Software Testing Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Software Testing Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, CS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 8000 and 12000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Software Testing Engineer is a Full Time in Nagpur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Software Testing Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Software Testing Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Software Testing Engineer in our Organisation.