Software Testing Trainer Jobs Opening in Uncodemy at Sector 15, Noida, Noida-Others, Noida
We at Uncodemy have an urgent requirement for a Software Testing Trainer who has good industry experience in Manual and Automation Testing.
- Should possess strong knowledge of Software Testing and stay up-to-date with the latest testing techniques in the field.
- Should be able to prepare candidates to work on live projects.
- Upgrading the student's knowledge and preparing them to crack the interviews.
Skills Required :
- Skills Should have depth knowledge of Manual Testing, Selenium-Java, SQL, ISTQB, and Practical knowledge
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skills and Should be able to handle End to End Content Preparation, Material Preparation, Interview Questions, Mock Interviews, Live Projects Explanation etc.
- Should have experience in giving training through online Platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Training trainees on Selenium, Mobile Automation Appium, API testing[Rest Assured, Postman], Cucumber BDD and Testing frameworks.
- Working with daily curriculum development of the Trainees to identify and provide improvement areas for the Trainees
- Responsible for taking Online and classroom batches.
- Providing Manual and Automation knowledge
- Would be handling 3-4 batches in a day.
- Preparing the Questionnaires for the Knowledge check of the Trainees
- Scheduling the Weekly Assessment for the entire batches on all the technologies
- Maintaining the scorecard of the trainees using EXCEL
- Preparing the recently asked interview questions and sharing them with Trainees
- Train students on Manual testing and Automation
- Selenium testing Trainer- Web Driver | Testing
- Evaluate their performance and resolve their queries.
More information about this Software Testing Trainer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Software Testing Trainer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Software Testing Trainer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Software Testing Trainer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, Certificate Course (ITI), B.Com, M.Com, BBA/BBM, BCA, BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, Vocational Training, 12th Pass (HSE), 10th Pass (SSC)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 70000 and 130000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Software Testing Trainer is a Full Time in Noida.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Software Testing Trainer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Software Testing Trainer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Software Testing Trainer in our Organisation.
THE UNCODEMY is an Educational and Professional improvement Organization that has been established to propel the product and IT calling by advancing and perceiving demonstrable skill through training, counselling, gatherings and accreditation. Our Professional Dedicated Team guarantees to give you the best of specialization courses under disciplines like Data Science, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Tableau, Text Mining, ReactJS, NodeJS, Angular, Python Programming, Deep Learning, and Java, network protection, programming testing, Cloud Technology, Digital advertising and a lot more with an emphasis on trustworthiness and on the web and Offline learning. We’re attempting to transform our enthusiasm for IT Software Training Platform into a thriving position and occupation situated in the preparing stage without any hesitation at work.
Our objective is your preparation and Skilled Development. We at UNCODEMY centres around giving you the best aggregate interface, alongside the best understudy support, to guarantee that you get back to the get-togethers stage.