Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
This is Leadership position that entails blending Strategic thinking with sound planning and agile efficient execution. The leader of Professional services has responsibility for efficiently leading regional and/or global accounts implementation and professional services business and own the success of our customers during the implementation process and consulting engagements. Ensures the function provides maximum value to our customers by leveraging the expertise on the recommended methods and technology that drive success. Share best practices for adoption of appropriate solutions from strategic planning to implementation, work hand-in-hand with partners and customers, to provide professional consultancy services to ensure proper design, configuration, resiliency, and overall best practices are followed. Drive Professional Services as P&L business unit by establishing and driving revenue, cost and margin metrics for Professional Services and continually apply strategies to improvise.
● Provide leadership, vision and alignment with strategic planning to ensure successful delivery in alignment overall delivery roadmap.
● Defining strategic roadmap for regional/ strategic accounts in short term and long term.
● Ownership of solutions approach and delivery framework for existing projects and new opportunities.
● Bring innovation to customers by optimizing our delivery processes and adding design thinking practices.
● Create scalable, efficient and customer-centric systems and processes to ensure successful onboardings and implementations of the company platform.
● Create a data driven culture to maximum customer value, ensure customer happiness and drive operational excellence. Refine business metrics to increase visibility, alignment and accountability to meet implementation goals.
● Program and Project Management (end-to-end responsibility). Ensure effective resource utilization including Head Count allocation and utilization process, monitoring talent pipeline etc.
● Act as an escalation point for the team and customers if/when issues arise.
● Establish and align strategic plans along with other business leaders and maintain strong relationships with Product, Engineering, sales team, client and account managers and other business leaders in support of cross-product businesses
● Engage with the sales team to ensure seamless post-sales handover and collaborate with them to develop new opportunities.
● Support pre-sales processes and working with sales and account management professionals to win new business.
● Specifically work closely with the Customer Success Managers to ensure customers continue to be successful and are retained over their lifetime.
● Specifically work with Product and Software Development to ensure product feedback from customers is shared and incorporated into our product roadmap.
● Establish clearly defined goals, objectives, responsibilities, competencies and development plans for each member on the team.
● Develops and monitor project P&L forecasts.
● Creates pricing strategy and cost accounting (business modeling) for projects. Reviews contracts for terms, pricing, and approvals.
● Supervise the billable utilization and efficiencies of the teams and proactively work with the managers to keep staff highly utilized.
Experience & Knowledge
● B.Tech in a related field or equivalent experience is preferred
● 15+ years of experience in leading Delivery and Implementations ideally in a b2b SaaS environment
● Few years of experience in Consulting/Solution Architect would be desirable
● Ability to work in a very fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
● Exceptionally strong leadership, negotiation and communication skills to effectively manage client accounts and multidisciplinary teams in agile environment.
● Strong operational, management, project management, consulting, technology and process improvement skills
● Thinks strategically - understands the market, anticipates future trends, and uses this knowledge to create competitive advantage and set the strategic direction.
● Leads change – recognizes strategic opportunities for change, acts as a change champion and inspires others, sets change direction and pace.
● Makes sound and timely decisions – integrates stakeholder views and expertise into clearly articulated decisions that achieve targeted outcomes.
● Uses the full capabilities of FarEye – develops level below to be effective leaders, creates a culture of learning and innovative thinking where all employees can reach their highest potential.
● Builds a shared future
● - creates an environment where opinions and inputs from employees are regularly sought and acted on. Establishes communication systems and flows.
● Displays ethical character and competence - gains trust by acting with integrity and intent. Creates a culture that fosters high ethical standards.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.