Job Title: Software Test Engineer-Trainee/Android Developer
Company: Sopetel Technologies Pvt Ltd
Location: Technopark, Kollam
Software Test Engineer-Trainee
Qualification: BE/BTech, MSc/MCA, PGDCA or any Any Graduate
Experience: 0 yrs – 1 yrs
- Location: Technopark, Kollam
- Create testcases based on product requirements and contribute to evolving product requirements.
- Maintain testcases and execute testcases, performing exploratory, regression and stress testing on test builds.
- Create useful test reports with proper metrics and perspective; Keep bug database up to date and well maintained.
- Identify, isolate, interpret, and report bugs, and work with developers to analyse requirements, and reproduce problems to get them resolved.
- Collaborate in release and deployment planning and confirmation. Clearly communicate the progress status from independent QA perspective.
- Set up proper test environments and test data; Ability to learn and explore new technology environments.
- Good understanding of software engineering and test processes and procedures.
- Maintains proper documentation of work and communication of technical issues to developers and project management.
- Team player who demonstrates ownership and commitment towards work.
- Ability to analyse and interpret requirements and testcases, test data and test environment accordingly.
- Ability to communicate well in verbal and written format to team members and clients.
Qualification: BE/BTech, MSc/MCA, PGDCA or Any Graduate
Experience: 0 yrs – 2 yrs
- Responsible for developing & customizing android app to suit the product's functional & UI requirements.
- Take ownership & responsibility through various stages of the app development life cycle.
- Would be implementing applications with Android UI components, Services, Databases, app widgets & other android tools.
- Ability to use their programming skills in a creative way.
- Experience in targeting multiple Android devices, both phones and tablets, from multiple manufacturers and across all OS versions.
- Experience in version controlling whilst working with other developers
- The ability to multitask on several projects whilst working to tight timescales.
- High level of self-management and organizational skills.
- Candidate with Good Knowledge of Android App and Mobile Technologies,
- Problem solving skills so that he can come up with alternative solution(s) rather with problems.
- Good Communication skills so that he can deliver his idea in clear way.
- Sending regular updates about project status.
- Candidate must have great aptitude, desire to learn and work in challenging environment.