About One Fine Day Private Limited
We are just a regular bunch of guys, but you can spot us in a crowd, we look happier. We don't like to work, but we love to move. We love music, Rehman, Dylan, and Coldplay. We like sport, design and textures, physics, mountains, food, light, and colors. We love to create. We do what we like to do. We are stubborn like that. Most times, we like doing nothing.
We don't care about hard work, we care about making it look effortless. What we care about the most is being able to lie down at night and say to ourselves, that it's been one fine day. Incidentally, that's what we are called.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on the post-production of films which include, sound design, foley recording, mixing, and final mix
2. Come up with audio stories or audio-only content
3. Work on the field (as and when shoots happen) and record the location using a shotgun mic and portable field recorder
4. Work on audio stories captured at weddings along with recording the location sound
5. Work on the post-production of the wedding films after the shoots are done
Video EditingAudio EditingAudio Making
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 28th Apr'21 and 2nd Jun'21
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Flexible work hours Informal dress code
Number of openings