Spoken English Trainer Jobs Opening in Career Companion Insititute at Delhi-Others, Delhi
- Counsel students
- Create program curriculum
- Create and engage students in debates
- Conduct video sessions
- Conduct public speaking sessions
- Prepare students for interviews
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups;
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises;
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
- Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources;
- Attending and contributing to training sessions;
- Participating in marketing events for the language school;
More information about this Spoken English Trainer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Spoken English Trainer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Spoken English Trainer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience as an Spoken English Trainer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA, BE/B.Tech, BEd, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Spoken English Trainer is a Full Time in Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Spoken English Trainer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Spoken English Trainer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Spoken English Trainer in our Organisation.
Career Companion is the Best Computer and Spoken English Training Institute In Delhi Since 2008.