Join the team that shapes thousands of young careers. Including your own!
As an 8-year-old organization, Antarang Foundation has been one of the leading voices in bringing employability and career development into the mainstream education narrative.
We believe that education which does not lead to social and economic progress is incomplete – and hence employability and aspirational careers need to be accessible to all young adults across the socioeconomic spectrum.
Our students are filmmakers, podcast specialists, fitness trainers and study in colleges from Bhandup to Boston.
This is because Antarang’s programs are unique and focus on bridging the ability of adolescents and young adults to make informed career decisions and the industry’s intent to hire talent with potential.
Antarang Foundation builds key employability skills in disadvantaged youth in urban low-income settlements. Through two structured programs,
Antarang guides students on career choice trains them in core employability skills and connects them to employment opportunities of their choice.
Over the past 8 years, Antarang has worked with over 70,000 youth across Mumbai. Antarang is now at a critical phase of growth and seeks candidates committed to helping the organization scale to reach more youth effectively and efficiently.
The Sr. Associate - Finance & Accounting plays an integral role in Antarang’s Financial planning, Long-term Strategy & Productive Decision-Making to build a robust & credible organization. It involves an exciting mix of daily operations, management, and reporting to support Antarang in achieving its vision.
- To maintain Financial Hygiene in the organization in compliance with the laws applicable
- Creating Annual Financial plans and goals in alignment with the organization’s mission
- To be the Financial Representative for the funders
- To oversee finance operations, supervise the finance team and resolve any financial issues
- Oversee Cash Flow planning and management
- Preparing, Reviewing, and Tracking operational metrics (KPIs)
- Responsible for Internal Audit and ensuring documentation for the same
- Review of SOPs for smooth functioning and its adherence during implementation
- To verify MOU/Agreement and Legal Documents of all verticals
- Preparing Quarterly TDS, FCRA returns and Financial Statements Compliance, Tax, and Risk Management
- Build Relationships with banks, donors, vendors, outside consultants, and others as needed
- Resolve any operational issues pertaining to the external parties
- Establish Benchmarks and conduct quarterly reviews/assessments on measuring actual performance against projections
- Managing Income-Tax, Charity Commissioner, FCRA, and other compliances
- Liaise with statutory auditors and ensure all internal and statutory audits are conducted in time and as per legal requirements reporting
- Donor Reporting on Fund Utilization along with analyzing and summarizing data
- Ensure timely Financial Reporting to the Finance Manager and other verticals
- Generate reports to monitor, evaluate and optimize cash flow, liquidity, and funds utilization
- Graduate (preferably a CA Fresher or Inter CA) with 5-6 years of experience in financial management; experience in similar roles, working with small organizations preferred
- Knowledge and interest in Financial and Compliance knowledge especially for NGOs
- Hands-on Budget Management skills and variance reporting
- Cash Management, Financial Accounting, and Corporate Finance Competence
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Good problem-solving and relationship-building skills
What’s in it for you?
- Impact the outcomes: Your commitment to the cause / your youth-focused skills will impact the outcomes of our programs directly by getting 500 youth in careers of their choice
- Our work environment is fun, youthful, focused on excellence, and with a deep commitment to achieving outcomes
- Exposure to a multitude of opportunities for learning directly from the experience & knowledge of a senior team
- The ability to fast track your career within Antarang and in the broader impact sector
- Location: Mumbai
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Who can apply : Experienced (3 Years)