SSC jobs for Sub Inspector in . Last Date to apply: 08 Oct 2022
44900 - 142400 Monthly
Posted: 23 Sep 22
The higher authorities of the Staff Selection Commission will be releasing the notification for Group B and Group C Combined Graduate Level Examination. As per the latest announcement, the detailed notification is available from 17th September 2022 and the last date for submission of the SSC CGL Application is 8th October 2022.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
- 20 to 30 years
- ₹ 44900 to 142400
- UR/OBC/EWS - 100/-
- SC/ST/PwD/EsM/Females - No Fees
- Mode of Payment- Online
- Dates for submission of online applications - 17-09-2022 to 08-10-2022
More information about this Sub Inspector Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Sub Inspector job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Sub Inspector job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Sub Inspector
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 44900 and 142400 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Sub Inspector is a Full Time in Across India.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Sub Inspector is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Sub Inspector position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Sub Inspector in our Organisation.
Role hr admin
Education Any Graduate
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
SSC Recruitment 2022, Jobs: Apply online for latest SSC jobs (Staff selection Commission) & get recruitment notifications on Multi Tasking Staff, Investigator, Junior Clerks, stegnographer, teacher, accountant etc across India through freshersworld.com, candidates can also apply through the official website ssconline.nic.in for more information & details.SSC Exam is one of the familiar exams among aspirants in India which is Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The SSC Recruitment led challenging which carries great respect, responsibilities and rewarding life. Here is the opportunity to serve the nation can go through this exam and make your dream possible. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. SSC has its headquarters at New Delhi. At present, there are seven Regional Offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and two Sub-Regional Offices at Raipur and Chandigarh.
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?