Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs),NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2021
Total Vacancies: 25271 Post (BSF/7545: CISF/8464 : SSB/3806 : ITBP/1431 : AR/3785 : SSF/240)
i) Male: 22424 (SC/3359 : ST/2356 : OBC/4973 : EWS/2212 : UR/9524)
ii)Female: 2847 (SC/410 : ST/318 : OBC/616 : EWS/273 : UR/1230)
Age Limit: 18-23 years as on 01.08.2021. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003.
Pay Scale: Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700-69100).
Educational Qualifications (As on 01.08.2021):
1. The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
2. Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply.
3. As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
4. All the candidates who are called for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of Matriculation in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before the cut-off date, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification. It is reiterated that the result of requisite educational
qualification must have been declared by the Board/ Institute/University by the specified date. Mere processing of the result by the Board/ University/ Institute by the cut-off date does not fulfill the EQ requirement.
5. Incentive to NCC Certificate Holders: The incentive to ‘NCC Certificate’ holders will be granted at the following scales:
i. NCC ‘C’ Certificate 5% of the maximum marks of the examination
ii. NCC ‘B’ Certificate 3% of the maximum marks of the examination
iii. NCC ‘A’ Certificate 2% of the maximum marks of the examination
5.1. The benefit to NCC Certificate Holder will only be given on production of the original certificate supporting their claims at the time of document verification. However, till the verification of NCC Certificate, bonus marks will be awarded provisionally as per the claim of candidate in the online application form.
5.2. The crucial date for this purpose will be the closing date of receipt of online applications.
5.3. This benefit is not available for Ex-servicemen.
Nationality/ Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India. Vacancies are state/ UT wise hence a candidate must submit domicile/ PRC against his state/UT.