Finance Consultant recruitment in ST & SC Development, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department
Qualification : (I) ACA / FCA or AICWA / FICWA or MBA (Finance) or M Com with specialization in Finance from a recognized university as a regular candidate (II) Minimum 2 years of continuous post qualification experience in the field of Finance & Accounts in Government / PSU / Commercial Organization (III) Computer knowledge is mandatory. Knowledge of Tally ERP is essential.
Experience / Skills :
01. Thorough knowledge of Odisha Government Financial Rules (OGFR)
02. Knowledge of Direct & Indirect Tax Laws and Insurance Laws
03. Hands on knowledge of budgeting and cost accounting practices
04. Capable of implementing computerized, electronic and modern methods of book keeping
05. Capable of preparing Financial Plans, finalizing Annual Financial Budgets and Accounts including internal/statutory audit
06. Knowledge of Management of MIS on funds flow, project costing, internal revenue generation
07. Knowledge of Resource Mobilization of Plan and Non-Plan funds of Government of Odisha
08. Knowledge of Funds Management and relevant software packages
09. Thorough Knowledge on Internal Management of Service Tax, Excise, Sales Tax and Income Tax
10. Exposure to Computerized Accounting and Knowledge of SAP/Oracle etc
11. Knowledge of Management of statutory funds like P.F, Gratuity & Pension Funds
No. of Post : 01
Remuneration : Rs. 25000/-
Age : Not more than 40 years (As on 30.09.2016)
The State of Odisha occupies an important place in the country having a high concentration of Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Caste population. As per the latest 2011 census, it is ranked third (numerically) in terms of ST population whereas its position is eleventh (numerically) in terms of SC population in the country. Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes together constitute nearly 40% of the State’s Total Population (S.Ts 22.85% and S.Cs 17.13%).
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.
Freshersworld.com is the No.1 Jobsite for Freshers in India with over 1 Crore+ resumes and 60K+ recruiters hiring through us. Apply to Top MNC Jobs / Government jobs by registering now! What’s more? Get daily job alert, placement paper and GK updates every day on your email. Freshersworld.com is the only website for applying to Govt Jobs and top MNC Jobs all over India. Register Now to benefit from our unlimited fresher focused services!