Finance Consultant recruitment in ST & SC Development, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department
Qualification : (I) ACA / FCA or AICWA / FICWA or MBA (Finance) or M Com with specialization in Finance from a recognized university as a regular candidate (II) Minimum 2 years of continuous post qualification experience in the field of Finance & Accounts in Government / PSU / Commercial Organization (III) Computer knowledge is mandatory. Knowledge of Tally ERP is essential.
Experience / Skills :
01. Thorough knowledge of Odisha Government Financial Rules (OGFR)
02. Knowledge of Direct & Indirect Tax Laws and Insurance Laws
03. Hands on knowledge of budgeting and cost accounting practices
04. Capable of implementing computerized, electronic and modern methods of book keeping
05. Capable of preparing Financial Plans, finalizing Annual Financial Budgets and Accounts including internal/statutory audit
06. Knowledge of Management of MIS on funds flow, project costing, internal revenue generation
07. Knowledge of Resource Mobilization of Plan and Non-Plan funds of Government of Odisha
08. Knowledge of Funds Management and relevant software packages
09. Thorough Knowledge on Internal Management of Service Tax, Excise, Sales Tax and Income Tax
10. Exposure to Computerized Accounting and Knowledge of SAP/Oracle etc
11. Knowledge of Management of statutory funds like P.F, Gratuity & Pension Funds
No. of Post : 01
Remuneration : Rs. 25000/-
Age : Not more than 40 years (As on 30.09.2016)
Hiring Process : Written-test
Job Role: Accountant
The State of Odisha occupies an important place in the country having a high concentration of Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Caste population. As per the latest 2011 census, it is ranked third (numerically) in terms of ST population whereas its position is eleventh (numerically) in terms of SC population in the country. Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes together constitute nearly 40% of the State’s Total Population (S.Ts 22.85% and S.Cs 17.13%).
ST & SC Development, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department recruiting Finance Consultant fresher’s in Bhubaneswar. The ST & SC Development, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department vacancies for Finance Consultant is filled through Written-test etc.
ST & SC Development, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department jobs for fresher’s are very common in nature as the company recruits a lot of fresher’s every year based on the skills . The candidates with M.Com,CA,ICWA,MBA/PGDM are selected to full fill the vacancies in Accountant job field. The fresher’s applying for Finance Consultant should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to ST & SC Development, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department recruitment, fresher’s are mostly chosen for the department Accountant. To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of ST & SC Development, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department and Freshersworld. The Freshersworld is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of ST & SC Development, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department and provides details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, test details, important dates and other information.