Online Applications are invited for recruitment of Staff Nurse Grade - A
1. Description of posts (The following is roster of Department of Personnel, Administrative Reforms and Rajbhasha, Govt. of Jharkhand Resolution No. 1433 dated 15-02-2019) as per Department of HME&FW letter no. 13(1 1) dated 12-01-2021-
1. Post Name: Staff Nurse Grade - A
2. Total no. of Vacancies: 370
3. Pay scale Pay Level-7/1
i. B. Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / Jharkhand State Nursing Council recognized university or Institute or B. Sc. (Post Certificate) / Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing council / State Nursing council recognized institute/ University.
ii. Registered as Nurse & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council. or
i. Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing council recognized Institute / Board or Council
ii. Registered as Nurse & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council.
5. Experience: Two Years' Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable. The required two years of experience as in (B) (iii) above is an essential criterion and to be valid, the experience shall must be acquired after obtaining Essential Qualification and registration with State / Indian Nursing Council.
6. Advertisement No. 1093/ RIMS Ranchi, dated 13/03/2021
Unreserved / EWS: 35 years, Extremely Backward Classes: 37 yrs, Female (General (Un Reserved) , BC-I: & BC-II): 38 years, SC/ST: 40 Years
a. Unreserved, Economically Weaker Section (EWS),Backward Caste—I (BC-I),Backward Caste - II (BC-II)- Rs. 600 + Bank Charges. b. Scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribe — Rs. 150 + Bank Charges.