Staff Nurse Jobs Opening in ONE LIFE HOME HEALTH CARE at Bund Garden Road, Pune
As a Staff Nurse, you will visit patients’ homes each day and provide them with a full range of clinical care, which may include such items as instruction on chronic disease management and medication, pain management, wound care, IV infusion, and post- operative instruction. Part of your job is to work with patients and provide the tools they need to ensure their own recovery. Seeing the end results of their recovery is just one of the many rewards of your position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing case management as described in SOP for all cases involving nursing and therapy services
- Making the initial evaluation visit as applicable and re-evaluating each patient’s nursing needs on a regular basis
- Providing nursing services, treatments and diagnostic procedures requiring specialized skills and assuming full responsibility for each of your patients
- Participating in in-service programs, as well as training, and teaching other nursing personnel
- Developing and implementing the treatment plan for each patient under the direction of their physician
- Observing and reporting symptoms, reaction to treatments, drugs, and changes in the patient’s physical or emotional condition
- Evaluates and revises the plan of care, as necessary.
- Provides those services requiring substantial specialized nursing skill based on the physician’s orders and the nursing diagnosis. Examples of such services include, but are not limited to, physical assessment, patient and family teaching, urinary catheter insertion and care, venepuncture and administration of IV fluids or medications, dressing changes, sterile and non-sterile etc.
- Acts as the coordinator of the health care team in order to maintain the proper linkages with a continuum of care.
- Provides reports to the patient’s physician about patient under care when the patient’s condition changes or there are deviations from the plan of care.
- Initiating preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate for the patient’s care and safety. Effecting changes in environment to ensure patient safety and security.
- Maintaining clinical and progress notes for each patient receiving care and providing progress reports to their physician
- Coordinating services for patients as needed to other agencies and health care providers as appropriate.
- Counseling the patient and their family in meeting nursing and related needs
- Providing supervision of home health aide services and preparing written instructions for care provided by home health aides
- Maintaining confidentiality of patient and company matters
- Submitting required documentation in a timely manner
- Assisting the seniors and Program manager in decision making and policy formation as it pertains to the Home Care Program.
- Participating in surveys, studies and special projects as assigned
- Maintaining accurate time records
- In addition to schedule hours, participating in weekend/holiday call schedule.
- Observing company’s attendance requirements and dress code.
- Conserving company’s resources and adequately maintaining company’s property, supplies, and equipment.
- Adhering to all company polices, including but not limited to, infection control and safety, education, reporting and practice implementation.
More information about this Staff Nurse Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Staff Nurse job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Staff Nurse job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Staff Nurse
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Staff Nurse is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Staff Nurse position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Staff Nurse in our Organisation.