Staff Nurse Jobs Opening in SVNIRTAR at Cuttack
- B.Sc Nursing or Diploma
- Last date to submit the online application form – 28th September 2022
- Last date to send the application form – 14th October 2022
- Written Test, Desirable Qualifications, and Desirable Experience
- Applications have been invited from candidates with an age limit between 25 to 45 years.
- Check the official notification to know the post-wise age limit.
- Rs. 35,000/- per month
More information about this Staff Nurse Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Staff Nurse job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Staff Nurse job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Staff Nurse
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Staff Nurse is a Full Time in Cuttack.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- This Staff Nurse is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Staff Nurse position?
- Ans: There are immediate 8 job openings for Staff Nurse in our Organisation.
Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) is an Autonomous body under Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DIVYANGJAN), Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India. It provides total medical rehabilitation for the Persons with Locomotor Disabilities.
It also conducts three Bachelor Degree courses in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Prosthetics and Orthotics, three Postgraduate courses of Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Prosthetics and Orthotics affiliated to Utkal University, Bhubaneswar. It also has an accreditation for DNB in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation of National Board of Examination (NBE), New Delhi.