Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Responsibilities and Duties
- Attend, administer, monitor, record all medical nursing
service calls assigned.
- Coordinating with physicians and other team members for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- Educating patients families about the disease and its treatment.
Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records.
- Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required.
- Managing billing, accountable bill, receipt payable
- Maintain Nursing notes and report to the lead
- Responsible & accountable for stock provided
- Database management of patients and updation
- Maintaining reports of patients medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Handover work log during shift
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.