Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Work time: 2hours/day and 15 hours
Experience:1 to 20 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Planning projects by working with other higher-level professionals as well as team members
2. Creating a timeline and schedule in which the project will be completed
3. Create and manage each project's budget
4. Oversee and/or execute each phase of the project plan
5. Act as a liaison between stakeholders and others involved in the project
6. Keep team members motivated to follow through on project tasks from start to finish
7. Control time management in association with each project
8. Analysing the risks, a project may pose and formulation solutions
9. Preparing reports and other documentation associated with the project
4. Risk Management
5. Cost Management
7. Critical Thinking
8. Task Management
9. Quality Management
10. A Sense of Humour
11. Tech Savvy
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.