Strategic Customer Analyst Jobs Opening in Aristoverse at Thuraipakkam, Chennai
We are on a mission to find best talent potential individuals in thirst for innovation & Knowledge evolution.
Career in Aristocrat Involves hybrid modality and several cutting edge stipend linked corporate certification in house programs.
- The ability to work with colleagues and stakeholders to gain an in-depth understanding of critical business requirements
- The ability to analyze data models to deliver logical conclusions
- Developing innovative solutions for operational and strategic changes, which is a business analyst's primary role
- Being proficient in inventing processes or systems needed to implement changes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with senior-level management regarding the implementation of changes
- Sound knowledge and expertise in evaluating the implications of changes
- Competence in writing reports and making presentations to highlight the effect of changes you made
- Conducting tests, surveys, and workshops will be a part of your daily activity
1. Extreme Learning and training environment.
2. Continuous growth every 3 months financially & in Responsibilities.
3. Compensation based on contribution value.
More information about this Strategic Customer Analyst Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Strategic Customer Analyst job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Strategic Customer Analyst job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Strategic Customer Analyst
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MS, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 45000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Strategic Customer Analyst is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Strategic Customer Analyst is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Strategic Customer Analyst position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Strategic Customer Analyst in our Organisation.