Strategic Development Advisor Jobs in Mumbai All, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai - For a client of TeamLease Services Ltd
Job Title - Strategic Development Advisor
Reports to – Manager Marketing
No. of Position – 1
Job Purpose - Provides strategic counsel and advice to senior/executive management on current and emerging market trends, practices, opportunities and risks within area of expertise, in order to influence optimal business decisions. Leads high impact projects and initiatives. Is future oriented and drives strategic planning. Influences and supports cross-functional project teams in order to achieve optimal results for the business.
Job Specific Responsibilities
· Conducts Research & Analysis through the start-ups space.
· Sources and Outreaches to start-ups. Evaluates potential for investment and commercial collaboration. Develops business cases and presents recommendations to the Governance committee.
· Coordinates with Internal Corporate Development and Legal team on deal negotiation, due diligence, and documentation.
· Post-investment sets up and manages collaborative projects across our Operating Companies. Develops plans and roadmaps based on market factors, business capacities and operational constraints.
· Sources data and information from internal or external subject matter experts as required. Determines the need for research as well as methods and procedures to be used.
· Conducts detailed analysis and wider research, interprets complex information and generates recommendations to support strategic, regional, divisional or corporate goals. Acts as subject matter expert and shares knowledge with peers and management.
· Develops strategies that are optimally aligned with regional, divisional and corporate goals.
· Ensures ongoing compliance with defined Company processes and procedures, relevant legislation and external regulations, and predefined agreements.
· Builds and develops effective relationships with senior/executive management, in order to influence optimal business outcomes. Acts as a consultant, advising senior/executive management. Maintains external alignments with customers, relevant subject matter experts or external bodies as required.
Skills – Leadership, Planning & Organizing, Interpersonal, Judgement & Decision-Making, Influencing & Persuasion
Qualification - Degree in finance/accounting/engineering/business administration
Experience – 5 to 10 years
More information about this Strategic Development Advisor Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Strategic Development Advisor job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Strategic Development Advisor job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an Strategic Development Advisor
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BBA/BBM, BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 3000000 and 4000000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Strategic Development Advisor is a Full Time in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Strategic Development Advisor is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Strategic Development Advisor position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Strategic Development Advisor in our Organisation.