Clarivate Analytics is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We deliver critical data, information, workflow solutions, and deep domain expertise to innovators worldwide.
Our solutions cover the entire lifecycle of innovation: scientific and academic research; patent analytics and regulatory standards; pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence; trademark, domain and brand protection. Our portfolio consists of some of the worldâs most trusted brands, including Web of Science, Derwent, CompuMark, Cortellis, MarkMonitor, and Techstreet.
We employ more than 4,300 colleagues in 43 countries.
Clarivate Analytics is a public company. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the tickers NYSE:CCC; CCC.WS.
At Clarivate, we believe human ingenuity can transform the world and improve our future. Thatâs why we harness our global reach, curate our content, and invest in best-in-class technology and people.
Join the team that is improving the way the world creates, protects, and advances innovation.Description
Reporting to the Creative Director based in London, and working closely with the Creative Project Manager, the role is critical in organizing the workload across the Creative team and both internal marketing and external creative partners. Their primary responsibility will be to support the Creative Project Manager in the organisation of the delivery of creative assets and admin tasks.Roles & Responsibilities
Background And Experience
- Project management for up to two of our partner agencies
- Project management for templated work for the artworkers based out of Hyderabad
- File management/archiving for the studio. Ensure proper archiving of files once a request is completed
- Uploading and tagging of files to Canto (Digital asset management tool)
- Support the Creative Project Manager with reporting requirements
- Responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on budget and on time
- Maintains effective communication, keeping the teams up-to-date with weekly status reports
- Identifies, communicates and manages project dependencies and risks
- Junior level, 2-3 years of experience
- Experience working with creatives and understanding of the creative process (print and digital)
- Experience using project management tools
- Experience managing agencies/third party relationships
- Experience with the Microsoft suite and Studio management tools
- Experience working with global teams beneficial
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent level in English, written and spoken
- Professional project management qualification desirable but not essential
- Good project management skills
- Ability to balance a wide variety of projects and campaigns with varying deadlines
- Excellent MS Excel/PPT/Word skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Basic Adobe CC skills
- Collaborative, responsive, self-motivated and proactive
- Problem solving mindset
- Highly organised and detail-focused
- Sociable, ability to develop strong relationships
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Good understanding of marketing organization, its functions and who does what
- Knowledge of campaign management and performance
- Strong commercial awareness