Subject Matter Expert - Statistics Jobs Opening in Hurix Digital at Alibaug, Andheri West, Bhayandar, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata
Subject Matter Expert - Statistics
We are looking for PG graduates who have done Master's Statistics for SME projects.
( 2021 and 2022 pass outs can apply )
• Excellent problem-solver with the ability to write and communicate in English.
• Comes with a strong conceptual understanding of teaching content in Statistics.
- Minimum PG in Statistics ( 2021 and 2022 pass outs can apply )
- PAN India recruitment - Candidates can be from all over India.
- Work from home.
- A laptop, pen tab, and mic will be provided. Contract period - 6 months.
Hurix Digital, an EdTech booming industry whose global market size is valued at USD 106.46 billion, was founded in 2000 by brilliant minds of IIT & IIM Alumni - Subrat Mohanty & Vishwamitra Hariharan with the aim of creating a change in the education sector. Our primary vision is ‘engineering the next’ by adopting a culture to look into the future. We are leading the content solution market with our prestigious clients, including Philips, Skillsoft, Sage Publishing, FedEx express, and Deloitte amongst others.
We are proud of our future learning and multiple award-winning platforms that are designed to serve modern-day educational needs, that is:
· KITABOO (B2B) - An interactive cloud-based end-to-end eBook solution that provides interactive content and distributes and delivers efficiently to readers.
· Learning Management System (LMS) - Simplify the task of planning, managing & delivering learning activities with our custom LMS using a cloud-based SaaS
· MSVgo (B2C) - Registered under Tercera Venture Pvt. Ltd is a one-stop solution for children from classes 6 to 12 for Math & Science. It is mapped to the NCERT curriculum and CBSE, ICSE, ISC, and 14 state boards, providing an affordable, convenient & effective learning platform.
We inspire innovation by collaborating, sharing ideas, and creating an inclusive environment by investing in creative minds who are passionate about building the next-generation education system