Supply Chain Management Executive Jobs Opening in Oasis GTS at Guindy, Parrys, Coimbatore-Others, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hosur
Create the company’s supply chain strategy
Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
Evaluate and report on KPIs
Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
Maintain supply chain inventory and records
Train and guide employees
Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain (e.g. use of trucks, forklifts)
Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals
More information about this Supply Chain Management Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Supply Chain Management Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Supply Chain Management Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Supply Chain Management Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MSc, BFA
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Supply Chain Management Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Supply Chain Management Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Supply Chain Management Executive in our Organisation.