Applications are invited from Hindu Candidates having prescribed qualification for appointment to the following posts in Guruvayur/Travancore/Cochin/Malabar Devaswom Boards.
1. Category No. 01/2022, Surgeon (Guruvayur Devaswom Medical Centre)
Pay: Rs.68700-110400 (PR)
2. MS or FRCS. Current Permanent Registration with TCMC.
2. Category No. 02/2022
Lab Assistant (Guruvayur Devaswom Medical Centre)
Pay: 18000-41500 (PR)
1. Pass in SSLC or equivalent.
2. Pass in MLT Course conducted by any Medical Colleges in Kerala or Public Health Laboratory or any institutions recognised by Government or equivalent.
3. Category No. 03/2022
Cook (Ayurveda) in Guruvayur Devaswom Ayurveda Hospital.
Pay: 16500 – 35700 (PR)
1. Ability to read and write Malayalam.
2. Three years Practical experience in preparing Ayurveda kashayam.
3. Must have good physique.
Note 1 : To prove experience, a certificate from Ayurveda Hospitals or from Registered Ayurveda Institution should be produced.
Note 2 :To prove physical fitness, a certificate from the Government Medical Offier should be produced
4. Category No. 04/2022
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Travancore Devaswom Board.
Pay: 39500 – 83000
Qualifications: BTech / BE in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
5. Category No. 05/2022
Overseer Grade II (Electrical) Travancore Devaswom Board.
Pay: 20000 – 45800
1. SSLC or its equivalent.
2. Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Certificate in ITI (Electrical) or its equivalent
Ist NCA Notifications for Ezhava:
6. Category No. 06/2022
Gold Smith (Malabar Devaswom Board) from Ezhava candidates only.
Pay: 18000 – 41500
1. SSLC or its equivalent.
2. Skill and knowledge in manufacturing gold and silver jewels and having not less than 3 years experience in that field.
Note: Candidate should produce experience certificate from an enterprise which manufacures or markets gold and silver jewels.
7. Category No. 07/2022
Kidupidi (Cochin Devaswom Board ) from Ezhava candidates only
1. Std VII,
2. Ability to handle the concerned musical intstrument (Kidupidi).
Note: Candidates should produce certificates from institutions run by Devaswom Boards or from any registered institutions or from any famous Kshethra Vadya Artists in this field to prove their ability to handle Kidupidi.
- For Category No. 01/2022: Between 25 and 40 (candidates born between 01.01.1997 and 02.01.1982 are only eligible)
- For Category No.s 02/2022, 03/2022, 04/2022, 05/2022: Between 18 and 36 (candidates born between 01.01.2004 and 02.01.1986 are only eligible) SC/ST and OBC candidates are eligible for age relaxation for all the above categories except Cat.No. 06/2022 and 07/2022 NCA Notifications.
- For Category No. 06/2022: Between 18 and 38 (candidates born between 01.01.2004 and 02.01.1984 are only eligible)
- For Category No. 07/2022: Between 18 and 39 (candidates born between 01.01.2004 and 02.01.1983 are only eligible)
No age relaxation allowed for Cat.No. 06/2022 and 07/2022 NCA Notifications. (It includes the upper age relaxation as per Para II(i) of the general conditions)
- Rs.1000/- for Cat No. 01/2022: (Rs.750/- for SC/ST)
- Rs.750/- for Cat No. 04/2022: (Rs.500/- for SC/ST)
- Rs.300/- for Cat No. 02/2022, 03/2022, 05/2022: (Rs.200/- for SC/ST)
- Rs.300/- for Cat.No.06/2022, 07/2022