Teaching Assistants Jobs recruitment in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) on Adhoc basis
Discipline : (a) Civil Engg. (b) App. Mechanics (c) Mechanical Engg. (d) Computer Engg. (e) Electrical Engg. (f) Chemical Engg. (g) Electronics Engg. (h) Applied Physics (i) Applied Chemistry (j) Applied Mathematics and Humanities including English and Management
Qualifications & Monthly Remuneration
1. Good Academic Record with 1 st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) M. Tech / M.E.(in appropriate branch) for Engineering discipline - Rs.30,000/-
2. Good academic record with Ph. D (in appropriate branch) with 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in B. Tech / B.E or in M. Tech / M.E.(Engg.) for Engineering discipline - Rs.45,000/-
3. 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) M.Sc.(Sciences) for Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics / English / Management with Good Academic Record - Rs. 25,000/-
4. 1 st Class M. Phil or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) for Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / English / Management with Good Academic Record - Rs.30,000/-
5. Ph. D (in appropriate branch) with Good Academic Record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) at M.Sc (Physics / Chemistry/ Mathematics), MA (English), or M. Phill (in appropriate branch) - Rs.45,000/-
Selection Procedure : Written Test/Personal Interview.
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat is one of the 17 Regional Engineering Colleges that were established as joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Gujarat. It was established in June 1961 with facilities to run Bachelor's Degree Programmes in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering disciplines. It is now changed to National Institute of Technology along with other RECs.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.
SVNIT recruiting Teaching Assistants fresher’s in Surat. The SVNIT vacancies for Teaching Assistants is filled through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc.
SVNIT jobs for fresher’s are very common in nature as the company recruits a lot of fresher’s every year based on the skills . The candidates with ME/M.Tech, MSc, M Phil / Ph.D, BE/B.Tech are selected to full fill the vacancies in Teacher / Trainer job field. The fresher’s applying for Teaching Assistants should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to SVNIT recruitment, fresher’s are mostly chosen for the department Teacher / Trainer. To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of SVNIT and Freshersworld. The Freshersworld is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of SVNIT and provides details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, test details, important dates and other information.