Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Level 2 and Level 3 Network Management
2. Manage the team monitoring LAN &
3. WAN alerts from NNM dashboard
4. Handle Network maintenance and admin tasks
5. Switch administration & configuration support
6. Coordinate with WAN vendors
7. Coordinate with Onsite Regional IT's
8. Network availability reporting
9. Good troubleshooting skills, understanding of systems capacity, bottlenecks, basics of memory, CPU, OS, storage, and networks.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.