System Administrator Jobs Opening in ITechServ at Sector 82, Mohali
Position: System Administrator
Client interfacing and client handling for all tickets and projects for US Cloud, In-house data centers. Have an opportunity to learn and perform all level 1, 2 & 3 work. Great learning and growth. Virtualization, Cloud, AWS technologies. Hyper V and Vmware extensively used. Live production issues. Capability to perform on the edge. Passion to resolve issues.
· Maintaining and administrating computer networks and related computing environment including system software, application software, hardware and configuration.
· Dealing and handling, various system and server related issues physically and remotely.
· Performing Ticket based operations for our international clients.
· Providing the assistance over remote as a technical expert to international clients.
· Working as a Kaseya expert and provide solution to any issue occurred while maintaining the server and workstations through Kaseya.
· Communicating with the client and providing them the required information as a technical expert.
· Dealing with the issues related to the Microsoft applications, computer applications and other system software’s and providing the fix.
· Protecting data, software and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
· Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software and other network and system problems.
· Replacing faulty network hardware component when required.
· Maintain configuring and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
· Monitoring the network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
· Conferring network users about solving existing system problems.
· Operating the master consoles to monitor the performance of network and computer systems.
· Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware and operating system software.
· Training or certification in CCNA, CCNP or MCSA (any one) Mandatory.
· Aware of ticketing system and understanding SLA based ticket resolution.
More information about this System Administrator Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given System Administrator job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this System Administrator job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an System Administrator
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 7000 and 10000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This System Administrator is a Full Time in Mohali.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This System Administrator is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the System Administrator position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for System Administrator in our Organisation.