System Engineer Jobs in Hyderabad - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
· Good knowledge on Azure AD and its integration with Intune/ Endpoint manager
· Good hands-on experience in Troubleshooting Enrolment, Device compliance
· Enroll the mobile devices (iOS, Windows 10, and Android)
· End user maintenance and observing like Monitoring user logs, assigning Licenses, and
· providing access to users.
· Policy, Device configuration, and Email Sync, VPN, and WIFI certificate issues on Android & iOS devices.
· Make use of FTP server, in order to upload / download files from clients.Retire and Wipe Devices.
· Processes administration and management like monitoring start/stop/kill various.
· processes/sub processes.
· Server patching and hardening using ansible.
· Responsible for day-to-day administration, maintenance, and operations of Mac OS and
· Windows infrastructure, including JAMF (for MacOS).
· Good understanding of IAM constructs including MFA, SSO, IDM, PAM, and others across
· data centers, private cloud, and public cloud environments, integrating RBAC systems with
· LDAP and/or Active Directory/Azure Active Directory.
· Experience with designing and configuring relevant Intune policies for BYOD, CYOD or COPE scenarios.
· Setting up Samba shares and providing access to valid users, so that users from both OS
· (Windows and Linux) can access the file share.
· Enrolling the mobile devices by pushing the policies.
· Privileged/Access/Identity management experience.
· Create, Maintain, Update, Deploy and Delete CA policies for iOS, Windows, and Android Devices.
· Device Restriction & Wi-Fi Profile and VPN Profile.
· Device Monitoring support through MDM Console.
· Knowledge in scripting skills in PowerShell.
· Resolving the incidents, request based on MDM related issues.
· Responsible for tracking of device inventory in the MDM cloud environment.
· Experience with federated identity and web services security concepts such as SAML, OAuth,ADFS, etc.
· Managing the certificate delivery issues and engaging the vendor partners for next level
· troubleshooting. Creating and managing local admin account.
· Complete understanding of Identity Governance topics like identity lifecycle, role-based
· access, certification, access request workflows.
· Having Knowledge on VMware Virtualization.
· Preferably knowledgeable in other mobile device solutions.
· Understanding of Microsoft Defender for Identity (Azure ATP), Microsoft Defender for
· Advanced Threat Protection (MDATP), Privileged Access Workstation (PAW), Active Direc- tory
· Hardening, MFA, Conditional Access, Azure Sentinel, Azure Security Center.
· ITIL operational awareness and understanding. (Incident/Request/Change/Problem
· Asset management (health check \ security update).
· Setting up of MDM authority, MDM Life Cycle, App Life Cycle.
· Creating the application package, testing the applications, and deploying too respective.
· production groups.
· Troubleshooting the application deployment failures and collecting the logs.
· Hunt for emerging threats using the tools and data that we have, identifying and address- ing.
· risks to prevent exploitation.
· Support the development and implementation of policies and procedures for O365.
· Manage end to end Endpoint Security Solutions which includes and not limited to install.
· configure manage administer troubleshoot etc.
· Create Groups, compliance policies, conditional access, and Apply Policies on Devices
· (System Security, device health, Restrictions, Lockdown, etc.).
· Managing MS store for business account, NDES / Intune connector service and 3rd party.
· certificate authority integration with Intune.
· Create required static & smart groups based on criteria and scoping them to Policies,
· Configuration Profiles and Restricted Software.
· Troubleshooting devices for Outlook login, Mail Delivery, Credentials issues will be taken as part of support.