Job Description :-
Knowledge in Database Administration MySQL and MariaDB Databases (PostgreSQL is an added advantage).
Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution
through various channels
Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
Knowledge in Cloud Platform AWS (GCP / Azure is added advantage).
Strong troubleshooting skills on Linux & Windows Administration (L2/L3 Level).
Hands-on experience in Apache and Nginx Administration.
Scripting Skill in Bash.
Experience in Server Migration, DNS Administration, Mail Issue Troubleshooting and FTP Administration.
Working knowledge in Firewall Administration.
Knowledge in Basic Networking Concepts.
Proficiency in monitoring tools (Zabbix is preferred and Grafana is an added advantage).
Exposure to Docker Administration (K8's knowledge is an added advantage).
Knowledge in any of the DevOps Tools is an added advantage.
Customer Handling and Good Communication Skill.
Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
(Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition
Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media.
Conduct validation testing for new and renovated motherboards
Ensure existing computer equipment are up-to-date.
Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and incorporate new technology into existing units
Draft new computer equipment blueprints and present them to management
Plan and manage the production of computer hardware equipment
Skills Required :-
Experience in HTML coding and copy editing
Skills and experience in creative content writing
Analytical mindset and critical thinking
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Experience in leading Team
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and
Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends
etc.)More information about this System Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given System Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this System Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an System Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This System Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the System Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for System Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this System Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.