Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs Opening in Testq Technologies at Wakad, Pune
Role – Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location - Wakad, Pune (100% Onsite)
Vacancies - 2
Work Timings – As per UK Shift
Type: Fulltime/ Permanent
Salary: Up to 3 LPA Plus incentives
Experience: 0 to 1 years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in any field
Start Date: Immediate Joiner who can start ASAP.
We are looking for several candidates who want to make a fast and rewarding career in the dynamic global talent acquisition industry and who would fit in with the existing team and show a strong aptitude for overseas recruitment in terms of sourcing, end-to-end candidate communications skills etc.
1. Ability to understand clients’ technical requirements in detail and develop appropriate sourcing and search criteria.
2. Ability to learn candidate sourcing, negotiations, candidate and situations management, etc.
3. Should have excellent oral and written communication skills and can deal with stakeholders at all levels.
4. Excellent professional Etiquette over Phone, Email, and social media.
5. Excellent Computer and internet skills. Well-versed with all the latest Office & recruitment tools and applications.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. IT Domain experience (Added benefits).
2. Highly motivated, reliable, and proactive with a positive attitude.
3. Fluent in oral & written English communication.
4. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
5. Ability to work well independently as well as within a team.
6. Comfortable working in UK Shifts from Office.
7. Immediate joining preferred.
8. Work from the office at Wakad, Pune.
More information about this Talent Acquisition Specialist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Talent Acquisition Specialist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Talent Acquisition Specialist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 1 year experience as an Talent Acquisition Specialist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 17000 and 22000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Talent Acquisition Specialist is a Full Time in Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Talent Acquisition Specialist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Talent Acquisition Specialist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for Talent Acquisition Specialist in our Organisation.