Tax Advisory Associate Jobs Opening in Treelife Consulting at Bandra West, Mumbai
WHOM ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a candidate looking to work in Direct tax and FEMA advisory, transaction support and due diligence however having an articleship experience in a similar field is critical.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE - Fresher post qualification
RESPONSIBILITIES - Startup advisory, Due diligence, equity structuring, valuations, transaction support
- Responding to tax queries related to withholding, capital gains, etc.
- Assisting in providing structuring options from a tax and regulatory perspective
- Assisting in income-tax advisory which could include analyzing impact of deeming provisions on the proposed transactions, double taxation avoidance agreement, etc.
- Analyzing the various capital instruments like convertible note, CCD, partly paid-up shares, etc. and suggesting the best instrument which would suit the business requirements
- Analyzing the FEMA provisions for transactions involving foreign inflow and outflow
- Assistance in financial and tax due diligence for target company
- Vendor due diligence
- Preparation of financial model to assist the start-ups in fundraising
- Assistance in preparations of valuations
- Conducting desktop research - eg. taxation of foreign land, GST queries, market practices, etc.
- Regularly updating knowledge management databases with new updates. Sharing tax and industry updates with the team and encouraging sharing of best practices within team and across teams.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Chartered Accountant
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
Why should you work with us?
Here at Treelife, we endeavor to be the pioneer at what we do, both for our clients and our coworkers. Along with a diverse and gender-balanced workforce we offer a dynamic work environment which enhances your capabilities to unleash your personal and professional goals along with our consistently fun and challenging environment.
What makes it different for you:
Your point of view matters
Empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs
Experience the impact you create that transcend industries, functions and borders
More information about this Tax Advisory Associate Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Tax Advisory Associate job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Tax Advisory Associate job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Tax Advisory Associate
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: CA, CS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Tax Advisory Associate is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Tax Advisory Associate is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Tax Advisory Associate position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Tax Advisory Associate in our Organisation.
Who are we?
Treelife was founded with the sole purpose of empowering start-up businesses & helping entrepreneurs protect and monetize their ideas by providing customized legal, financial and compliance advice at every stage of growth. Backed by a multidisciplinary team with a proven niche in the startup space, we are adept at swiftly identifying and delivering effective solutions for early-stage businesses. From company formation to fundraise transactions, co-founders’ agreement to founder disputes, and from investors coming on the captable to their exit; we provide bespoke solutions to complex financial, legal and compliance problems.
Over the last 8 years, we have expanded our offices to 3 cities and now cater to over 400+ clients across the country and globally. We are passionate about helping startups grow with the right financial and legal advice at every stage of their business right from helping businesses protect and monetize their ideas and to ensure the smooth functioning of business and so on.
Who made it happen:
Co-founded by Jitesh Agarwal, a Chartered Accountant by qualification leading the finance vertical and Garima Mitra, and lawyer by profession leading the legal vertical respectively have build a multi-disciplinary team that caters end-to-end solutions for all startups and businesses; from Entity Incorporation to India Entry Services, Treelife does it all globally.
Treelife has handled legal, finance, and compliance at grassroot levels for companies that are spearheading industry trends in their respective sectors like CleverTap, WhiteHatJr, Rentomojo, etc. Our recent hat-trick includes helping White.Inc, Artium and BimaKavach (All 3 have raised $$$ from top VCs and Angels).
Throughout the journey, our foundational principle has been that we grow together and win together. With these in mind, by 2025, we aim to create a business that is built on the strengths of its employees who cumulatively bring together a wealth of knowledge and expertise across the domains we serve and a business that would proudly cater to 1000+ start-ups representing a value of USD 10 Billion.