Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) is an ISO 9001:2015 certified fast growing multinational Public Sector Organization under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. TCIL is operating globally to provide world-class technology and Indian expertise in all fields of Telecom, IT & Civil. TCIL requires qualified and experienced candidate for the post of DGM (E5 –IDA) for IT & Telecom Business on regular basis:
Advt. No TCIL/11/052/HRD/Rct./003/2021
1. Name of the Post: DGM IT & Telecom Business
2. No. of Post : 07(Un-Reserved)
3. Essential Qualification : B.Tech./B.E. in Electronics & Commn./Computer Sc./I.T./Electrical/Electronics Engg.
4. Desirable Qualification : Full time MBA/PGDM in Mktg/Fin/IT/Op Mgmt from recognized Institute/University
5. Pay scale : E5–IDA (Rs. 80,000- 2,20,000) plus other allowance like HRA, Medical, Trans. Allow., Perks & PRP as per Co. Rules.
6. Experience :Candidate should have relevant experience in following areas
i) To have strong communication, presentation and project management skill and networking capabilities.
ii) Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
iii) Able to work on multiple project simultaneously.
iv) N/W Planning experience.
v) Experience in preparing short-term and long-term business plan.
vi) Experience in carrying out project appraisal, cost-benefit analysis of various alternate options of business plan.
vii) Experience in Sales, Marketing, Business development of Telecom, IT/ITES, IoT products and services, CRM.
viii) Telecom, IT network Operation, maintenance, planning, project management, installation, testing and commissioning.
ix) Material management, tendering process.
x) Project appraisal, business analysis.
xi) Familiarity and experience in 3G/4G Mobile technology, FTTH, MPLS, IMS, Videosurveillance, SD-WAN, OFC cable laying, M/W, Wi-Fi etc.
xii) Familiarity and experience in IoT, Data centre, SoC, Cyber Security, eCRM, Billing system.
7. Job description: DGM is the middle management executive position below Board level and will be reporting to Jt. GM/GM/GGM/EDas per business need of the company. The duties and responsibilities include but not limited to
i) To lead the team of AGM/Manager/Dy. Manager/Asst. Manager under him for achieving the business goals of company.
ii) Prepare annual business plan and prepare action plan and implement it to achieve the targets set by management and MoU targets of the company.
iii) Prepare notes for approval by the company Board.
iv) Collaborate with senior executives on development and execution of business plan.
v) Coordinate with various business units of company for achieving business goals.
vi) Meet, interact with clients to understand their business needs, suggest solutions to them, design and implement the solution for client.
Maximum 45 years (one year age relaxation for internal candidates) as on 01-10-2021